Smoky Caprese ZENB Rotini
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 12 minutes
TOTAL TIME 22 minutes
Serving Size: 237g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Using traditional Caprese salad ingredients, ZENB Rotini helps create a decadent dish with a hint of earthy undertones. This dish is a good source of protein and a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2/3 cup vegan or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil, chopped
- 2 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Meanwhile, whisk mayo, vinegar and pepper in large bowl. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.3.
Sprinkle with additional black pepper before serving.
Smoked cheeses are usually available in the deli section of the grocery store.
Use a vegetable peeler to easily make wide shavings from a Parmesan cheese wedge
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.