Protein-Packed ZENB Rotini with Salmon, Chickpeas, & Dill
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 508g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Enjoy your ZENB Rotini Pasta in this protein-packed recipe with salmon, chickpeas, and dill. You can make this delicious dish in just 25 minutes and you will enjoy a good source of protein and fiber, while staying low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- 2 cups (6 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless salmon filet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dill plus additional sprigs for serving
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, salt & pepper; cook 2-3 minutes stirring frequently until tender-crisp. Add pasta water, chickpeas and tomatoes; bring to a simmer. Top with salmon; cook 3-5 minutes covered, stirring occasionally until salmon is done.3.
Stir in pasta, lemon zest, juice and dill. Mix gently 1-2 minutes until heated through. Serve topped with additional dill sprigs.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.