Greek Pasta Agile Salad
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 211g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Pasta Agile
Quick cooking ZENB Pasta Agile is a hearty add to Mediterranean flavors with feta and herbs for a flavorful Greek Salad. This salad is a good source of fiber and ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Pasta Agile made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 cups assorted cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 cup marinated grilled artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dill, parsley or mint
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon, zested, juiced
Cook ZENB Pasta Agile as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Mix gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Other add-ins that would work well in this dish include pitted kalamata olives, capers, roasted red pepper strips, baby greens or lean grilled proteins like chicken breast or shrimp.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.