Golden Lentils with Vadouvan Curry Broth & ZENB Elbows Pasta
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 414g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
This delicious curry dish uses Vadouvan Curry, golden lentils, and ZENB Elbows Pasta to create a delicious dish to enjoy at home. This is high in fiber and vitamin A and is a good source of protein and iron. Cook up this recipe and enjoy all the tasty flavors to compliment you ZENB Pasta.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Vadouvan curry powder
- 1 cup yellow lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 carton (32 ounces) low sodium vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups (6 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, stirred
- 3 tablespoons small mint sprigs
Heat oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Add celery, carrot and onion; cook 5-6 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add garlic and curry powder; stir continuously for 30 seconds until fragrant. Stir in lentils, stock and water; bring mixture to a boil.2.
Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes. Stir in ZENB Pasta; continue cooking 10-15 minutes or until pasta is tender.3.
Remove pot from heat; stir in lime juice and salt. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Serve topped with yogurt and mint.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.