ZENB Simple Lemon Parmesan Penne
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 12 minutes
TOTAL TIME 17 minutes
Serving Size: 418g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
ZENB Simple Lemon Parmesan Penne is a light pasta dish full of tart lemon and tangy Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. This dish will bring a brightness to your palate and an easy meal for your dinner. Create this beautiful dish today using ZENB Penne Pasta. It is also low in calories and low in fat.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made with 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely zested, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain; return pasta to pot.2. Add olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and red pepper to hot pasta. Stir in cheese; mix gently until well combined.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.