ZENB Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggie Rotini
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 395g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
This simple gluten-free ZENB Rotini Pasta recipe provides protein and fiber while staying low in fat. Combining ZENB Pasta with chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower, you will appreciate the straightforward preparation that will make this recipe a new go-to dinner.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower florets, thawed, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken and vegetables in single layer on large, rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Season chicken and vegetables with salt & pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F).2.
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water. Drain; return pasta to pot.3.
Add chicken, vegetables and reserved pasta water to pot. Mix gently until well combined. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.