ZENB Rotini with Savory Slow Cooker Pork Ragu
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 6 hours
Serving Size: 440g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
This Savory Slow Cooker Pork Ragu is a delicious way to make a large meal for your family and uses ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce to make preparation simple. This recipe provides a good source of protein and fiber and is great way to use your ZENB Rotini Pasta and ZENB Sauce for a delicious meal.
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cartons (15.5-ounce) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 2 boxes (12 ounce) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Combine pork, ZENB Sauce, onions, carrots, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, fennel, salt & pepper in 4-quart slow cooker insert. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours, or until pork is fork tender.2.
Remove meat from slow cooker; shred coarsely with two forks. Return to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat meat with sauce.3.
Meanwhile, cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Toss hot cooked pasta with sauce and parsley before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.