ZENB Rotini with Miso Butter Mushrooms
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 432g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Use your ZENB Rotini Pasta to create this delicious Miso Butter Mushrooms pasta recipe. Ready in just 25 minutes, this recipe highlights to flavor of the mushrooms and delivers a good source of fiber for you to enjoy.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms, torn into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook 3 minutes until translucent. Stir in mushrooms and garlic. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until edges begin to brown.3.
Add remaining butter to skillet. Whisk in reserved pasta water, miso, salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce begins to thicken. Add pasta; mix gently until well combined. Remove pan from heat. Garnish with green onions and red pepper before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.