ZENB Rotini with Baked Feta & Cherry Tomatoes
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 35 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 411g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Have you seen the Baked Feta Trend on Tik Tok? Try it with delicious ZENB Rotini Pasta. A healthier twist on a new favorite prepared with fresh tomatoes and yummy feta while also providing a good source of fiber.
- 4 ounce chunk feta cheese
- 4 cups assorted cherry tomatoes
- 3 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 small lemon, zested
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place feta cheese in center of 3 quart or 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange tomatoes, garlic and half the basil around cheese. Drizzle dish evenly with olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper. Bake 30 minutes, or until tomato skins have burst and cheese is softened.2.
Meanwhile, cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain.3.
Remove baking dish from oven. Break up cheese and crush tomatoes with wooden spoon. Stir in pasta and remaining basil; toss gently until well combined. Sprinkle with zest and pepper before serving.
Keep in mind that the saltiness of feta cheese varies from brand to brand. Season after all ingredients are mixed together, if needed.
Substitute fresh Italian parsley or chives for the basil.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.