ZENB Rotini Skillet with Shrimp & Asparagus
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
TOTAL TIME 28 minutes
Serving Size: 463g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
This gluten-free ZENB Rotini Pasta recipe combines shrimp and asparagus to bring a delicious dish to your dinner table. Low in calories and fat, this recipe also provides a good source of protein and fiber so you can feel good about adding this to your at-home menu.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined (31/35 count)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook 3-4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add shrimp, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook covered, 4-5 minutes or until shrimp is translucent. Stir in pasta and reserved pasta water; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through.3.
Remove pan from heat; add cheese and parsley. Mix gently until well combined.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.