ZENB Penne with Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Pancetta
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 358g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
This tasty dish features pancetta and balsamic roasted brussels sprouts to compliment your ZENB Penna Pasta. You will love the flavors while you enjoy a good source of fiber, good source of vitamin C, low saturated fat,and low cholesterol.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pancetta (about 2 ounces)
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon vinegar, oil, salt & pepper on rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Toss gently until evenly coated; top with pancetta. Bake 20-25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are deep golden brown, stirring gently halfway through. Drizzle with remaining vinegar.2.
Meanwhile, cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain, return to pot.3.
Add roasted Brussels sprouts mixture, lemon juice and cheese to pot. Mix gently until well combined. Serve topped with hazelnuts and cracked black pepper.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.