ZENB Greek Pasta Salad Board
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 179g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
With this deliciously easy recipe everyone can have their favorite fixings for a uniquely decadent salad. ZENB Greek Pasta Salad Board is a build your own board with classic Greek Salad vegetables and crumbly feta cheese. ZENB Rotini Pasta is used as the base of the pasta salad. You create your own salad masterpiece that will be a win for everyone at your table.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled.2.
Meanwhile, whisk dressing ingredients in large bowl. Add pasta; mix gently until combined.3.
Place remaining ingredients in individual bowls on a large board to create a build-your-own pasta salad.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.