ZENB Elbows Tuna Pasta Salad with Dill
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
Serving Size: 282g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
This ZENB Elbows Pasta recipe combines tuna, dill, and other flavorful ingredients to deliver a good source of fiber, iron, and protein. When you are looking for ways to enjoy your ZENB Pasta, this Tuna Pasta Salad is a great way to enjoy both the flavor and nutrition you are looking for.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) chunk light tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickles
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Meanwhile, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, salt & pepper in large bowl. Add pasta, onion, celery, tuna, peas and pickles to pasta. Mix gently until well combined. Serve immediately.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.