ZENB Elbows Pasta Ratatouille
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 33 minutes
Serving Size: 572g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
Enjoy this low calorie Ratatouille recipe made using ZENB Elbows Pasta. Made using a variety of vegetables this colorful dish will be a tasty addition to your kitchen staples. This ZENB Pasta recipe provides a good source of fiber and is low in sodium. Enjoy!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/3 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir 30 seconds until fragrant. Add zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, salt & pepper. Cook 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are very tender. Stir in vinegar.3.
Add pasta and reserved pasta water to skillet; mix gently 2-3 minutes until well combined with vegetables and heated through. Remove pan from heat; stir in half of the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and basil before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.