ZENB Elbows Pasta Ratatouille
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 33 minutes
Serving Size: 572g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
Enjoy this low calorie Ratatouille recipe made using ZENB Elbows Pasta. Made using a variety of vegetables this colorful dish will be a tasty addition to your kitchen staples. This ZENB Pasta recipe provides a good source of fiber and is low in sodium. Enjoy!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/3 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir 30 seconds until fragrant. Add zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, salt & pepper. Cook 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are very tender. Stir in vinegar.3.
Add pasta and reserved pasta water to skillet; mix gently 2-3 minutes until well combined with vegetables and heated through. Remove pan from heat; stir in half of the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and basil before serving.
Make ratatouille sauce ahead of time and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.