ZENB Elbows Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 35 minutes
Serving Size: 327g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
Something about the flavor of buffalo sauce always seems to be a fan favorite when it comes to cooking. This ZENB Elbows Pasta recipe combines the flavor of buffalo wing sauce, rotisserie chicken, and a variety of cheeses to create a dish your family will love.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 6 pieces, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken meat, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain.2.
Melt butter in large pot on medium heat. Add flour; cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Whisk in milk, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cook 4-5 minutes until mixture reaches a low boil. Reduce heat to low. Add cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar and 1/4 cup blue cheese. Whisk slowly until cheeses are melted. Stir in pasta, buffalo sauce, and chicken; mix gently until well combined.3.
Spoon mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish lightly sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining cheeses. Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly. Garnish with green onions before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.