ZENB Chicken-Broccoli Alfredo Mac & Cheese
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 385g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
Dive into this creamy, delicious recipe featuring ZENB Elbows Pasta. Combining chicken, broccoli, and cheese, this alfredo mac and cheese is a great way to feed your family. Get excited to enjoy this delicious ZENB Pasta recipe!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli florets during last 6 minutes of cooking. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large pot on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Transfer chicken to clean plate.3.
Add milk and reserved pasta water to same skillet; bring mixture to a low boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Add cheeses; whisk until cheese is melted and smooth. Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken. Mix gently until well combined.
For a lighter option, use nonfat evaporated milk.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.