ZENB Chicken-Broccoli Alfredo Mac & Cheese
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 385g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
Dive into this creamy, delicious recipe featuring ZENB Elbows Pasta. Combining chicken, broccoli, and cheese, this alfredo mac and cheese is a great way to feed your family. Get excited to enjoy this delicious ZENB Pasta recipe!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli florets during last 6 minutes of cooking. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large pot on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Transfer chicken to clean plate.3.
Add milk and reserved pasta water to same skillet; bring mixture to a low boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Add cheeses; whisk until cheese is melted and smooth. Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken. Mix gently until well combined.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.