ZENB Cavatappi Pasta Salad with Fresh Tomato and Fennel
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 11 minutes
TOTAL TIME 26
Serving Size: 267g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Cavatappi Pasta
ZENB Cavatappi Pasta Salad with Fresh Tomato and Fennel will brighten any table in under 30 minutes whether is Sunday dinner or a easy weeknight meal. This dish is low in calories, low in fat, and delicious all year round.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Cavatappi Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons pitted green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package; drain2.
Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add pasta; mix gently to combine before serving.
Chilling the ZENB Pasta under cold running water as directed produces the best pasta texture in cold applications. The recipe is best served immediately, as opposed to preparing ahead to refrigerate overnight.
Remove and discard the stalks and core of the fennel bulb before slicing. The bright green fronds are great for garnishing.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.