Veggie Green Curry with ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 17 minutes
TOTAL TIME 27 minutes
Serving Size: 530g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
This low calorie, low fat, Veggie Green Curry recipe is a great way to enjoy your ZENB Penne Pasta. This flavorful dish provides a good source of vitamin A and C and is a great way to show off your cooking skills to your friends and family. Enjoy this flavorful ZENB Pasta dish!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (Asian chili garlic paste)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) light unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain.2.
Combine ginger, jalapeño, basil, chili paste, sugar and salt in work bowl of food processor. Process 45-60 seconds until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.3.
Heat oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Add ginger mixture; cook 1 minute until paste begins to dry out and becomes fragrant. Add bell peppers and onions; cook 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp. Stir in coconut milk; bring mixture to a simmer. Add spinach; cover. Cook 3-5 minutes until spinach is wilted. Add pasta, lime zest and juice. Mix gently until well combined. Garnish with fresh basil before serving.
Substitute mint, parsley or cilantro for the basil.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.