Tuscan Ribollita with ZENB Elbows
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 40 minutes
TOTAL TIME 50 minutes
Serving Size: 394g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
This veggie-packed, low-calorie recipe is a delicious take on a classic, comforting Italian bean stew. You will enjoy ZENB Elbows Pasta and ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce combined with a variety of vegetables. This warm stew is ideal for when you are looking for hot, comforting dish to enjoy.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup uncooked ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 pound kale, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 4 thick slices rustic bread, toasted, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add onions, carrots, celery and garlic; cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add ZENB Sauce, broth, beans, ZENB Pasta and thyme; bring to a boil. Cook 15-20 minutes until pasta and vegetables are tender.2.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in kale; cook 10-15 minutes until kale is tender. Remove thyme sprig from pot. Add bread; stir gently to combine.3.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.