Thai ZENB Penne Pasta Salad
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 336g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
This Thai Pasta Salad uses ZENB Penne Pasta to deliver your next go-to recipe. You will love the flavor of the dressing in combination with a variety of vegetables. This dish delivers a good source of protein, fiber, and iron, and is high in vitamin A and vitamin C. Enjoy this delicious ZENB Pasta dish!
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- ½ head purple cabbage, finely shredded (about 4 cups)
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup smooth nut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Meanwhile, add all dressing ingredients in blender jar. Blend 10-20 seconds until smooth.3.
Combine pasta, dressing and salad ingredients in large serving bowl. Mix gently to combine. Garnish with peanuts before serving.
Use tamari instead of soy sauce to make recipe gluten-free.
Chilling the ZENB Pasta under cold running water as directed in our recipes produces the best pasta texture in cold applications. This recipe is best served immediately, as opposed to preparing ahead to refrigerate overnight.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.