Tex-Mex ZENB Pasta Salad with Spicy Tomato Vinaigrette
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 233g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
This pasta salad recipe is a delicious as it looks. Packed with vegetables and using ZENB Penne Pasta and ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce, this dish provides an excellent source of fiber and a good source of protein, iron, and vitamin C.
- 1/2 cup ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled.2.
Whisk ZENB Sauce, vinegar, spices and oil in large serving bowl. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Mix gently until well combined.3.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.