Spinach Artichoke ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
TOTAL TIME 28 minutes
Serving Size: 509g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
You are probably used to Spinach and Artichoke being a good combination for making a dip. However, it also goes great with ZENB Penne Pasta to create a rich flavor that you can cook up in your home kitchen.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large, high-sided skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes, until garlic is golden brown. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan to pan. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously, until smooth.3.
Add spinach, artichokes and pasta water; cook 2 minutes until combined. Add pasta; mix gently until well combined. Garnish with remaining Parmesan before serving.
Substitute reduced-fat cream cheese and sour cream for a lighter dish.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.