Spinach Artichoke ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
Serving Size: 509g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
You are probably used to Spinach and Artichoke being a good combination for making a dip. However, it also goes great with ZENB Penne Pasta to create a rich flavor that you can cook up in your home kitchen.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large, high-sided skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2-3 minutes, until garlic is golden brown. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan to pan. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously, until smooth.3.
Add spinach, artichokes and pasta water; cook 2 minutes until combined. Add pasta; mix gently until well combined. Garnish with remaining Parmesan before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.