Roasted Mediterranean Veggies with ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 288g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
This ZENB Penne Pasta recipe combines a variety of vegetables and spices to a make a delicious dish. This ZENB Pasta dish can be served warm right after cooking or be enjoyed as a cold pasta salad. This recipe is high in fiber, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C, and is a good source of protein.
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place peppers, onion, and zucchini on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper. Mix gently to combine. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until tender.2.
Meanwhile, cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain; return to pot. Stir in roasted vegetables, remaining oil, vinegar, parsley, and 3 tablespoons Parmesan to pasta.3.
Serve immediately garnished with remaining cheese.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.