One-Pot ZENB Veggie & Chicken Stew
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 45 minutes
TOTAL TIME 60 minutes
Serving Size: 360g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
This low-calorie stew uses ZENB Elbows Pasta and ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce to create a delicious meal for you and your family. Packed with a mix of vegetables and chicken, this recipe will fill you up and become a new staple in your kitchen.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 medium carrots chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Heat oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Add potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Stir in stock and water; bring mixture to a boil.2.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add ZENB Sauce and chicken. Cook 10-12 minutes until chicken is done. Transfer cooked chicken to clean plate; shred with two forks.3.
Meanwhile, add shredded chicken, pasta and zucchini to pot. Cook 13-15 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Add spinach; cover and cook 4-5 minutes until wilted. Stir in basil before serving.
Substitute your favorite in-season veggies.
Serve this hearty stew with warm, crusty bread.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.