One-Pot Beef Stroganoff with ZENB Elbows Pasta
Serving Size: 512g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Elbows Pasta
One-pot recipes are a great way to keep the cooking process simple and sets up an easy clean up after you have enjoyed your dinner. This ZENB Elbows Pasta recipe brings delicious flavor to a familiar beef stroganoff dish the family will love.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, quartered (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley, plus additional for serving
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Season steak with salt & pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes or until seared, turning once. Transfer beef to clean plate.2.
Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add onions and mushrooms. Cook 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and mushrooms are browned. Add garlic and flour; cook 1 minute stirring constantly. Add broth, Worcestershire sauce and ZENB Pasta. Bring mixture to a boil while gently scraping brown bits from bottom of pan.3.
Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 11 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Remove pan from heat. Return beef and any juices, sour cream and parsley to pan. Mix gently until well combined and heated through. Garnish with additional parsley before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.