PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 8 minutes
TOTAL TIME 23 minutes
Serving Size: 239g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Pasta Agile
Try this beautiful ZENB Pasta Agile dish honoring the flavors of Oaxaca, Mexico. This dish is a good source of protein and is a good source of fiber.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Pasta Agile
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook 4-5 minutes until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.2.
Stir in broth, ZENB Pasta Agile, corn, beans, cumin, and salt. Cover with lid. Cook for 2 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Remove pan from heat; stir gently.3.
Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Serve with your favorite hot sauce for added heat!
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.