Muffaletta ZENB Pasta Salad
PREP TIME 18 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 33 minutes
Serving Size: 226g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Cavatappi Pasta
Muffaletta ZENB Pasta Salad will be the newest dish you will want to take to any potluck or party. Using ZENB Cavatappi Pasta as the "bread" that holds the salad together, your fans will be raving about it as an excellent source of protein and a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Cavatappi Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4-pound fontina cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 ounces sliced Genoa salami, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 ounces sliced mortadella, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Whisk olive oil and vinegar together in a large bowl. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; mix gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Chilling the ZENB Pasta under cold running water as directed in our recipes produces the best pasta texture in cold applications.
Mortadella is a cured Italian sausage seasoned with black pepper, myrtle berries and pistachios. It is available at the deli counter of the grocery store or Italian market.
Substitute olive loaf bologna for mortadella.
ZENB Elbows and Rotini also work great in this recipe!
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.