Ginger Garlic Soup with ZENB Rotini Pasta
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 299g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Using ZENB Rotini Pasta, this gluten-free Ginger Garlic Soup provides protein and vitamin C and is high in fiber, iron, and vitamin A. Taking just 30 minutes to make, this warm soup is great for a cold day or whenever you crave a hot homemade recipe.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB™ Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 carton (32 ounces) low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Heat olive oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally, until translucent. Add garlic, ginger, salt & pepper. Cook 1 minute stirring constantly, until fragrant.2.
Add ZENB Pasta, broth and water to pot; bring mixture to a boil. Cook 11-13 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in spinach; cook 1-2 minutes until wilted. Stir in lemon juice.3.
Serve sprinkled with red pepper flakes.
Substitute heartier greens such as coarsely chopped stemmed kale or Swiss chard for the spinach.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.