Cremini Mushroom Marsala with ZENB Rotini Pasta
PREP TIME 8 minutes
COOK TIME 18 minutes
Serving Size: 421g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
A mushroom lover's dream, this recipe uses cremini mushrooms to create a low calorie dish with ZENB Rotini Pasta. With the option to make this vegetarian, this dish works for a variety of diets and lifestyles.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 pound sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sweet marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon white soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain; keep warm.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat.Add shallots, salt & pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes stirring frequently until golden brown. Add mushrooms; cook 5-7 minutes on medium-high until edges begin to brown. Add wine and stock; bring to boil scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook 3-4 minutes until liquid is reduced by half.3.
Remove pan from heat; add pasta and remaining ingredients. Mix gently until cheese is melted and well combined. Garnish with additional ground black pepper before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.