Creamy ZENB Spaghetti with Smoky Pistachio Gremolata
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 211g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
ZENB Spaghetti helps create this earthy and flavorful recipe for a good source of fiber. This meal will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- ¼ cup roasted salted pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ZENB Final Flair Smokey Olive Oil infused with chipotle peppers (can be purchased as part of the ZENB You Pick It Pack)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar (15 ounces) or 2 cups light alfredo sauce
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, combine pistachios, parsley, juice, zest, ZENB Final Flair Oil and crushed red pepper flakes in small bowl.3.
Heat sauce in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pasta and reserved pasta water. Cook 1-2 minutes, mixing gently until sauce is evenly coated. Drizzle with pistachio mixture before serving.
Substitute chopped walnuts or toasted pine nuts for the pistachios.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.