Creamy ZENB Shrimp Alfredo Penne
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 464g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
Looking for a way to enjoy your ZENB Penne Pasta? This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo recipe is a delicious way to cook up your pasta and get in a good source of protein. Taking just 25 minutes to make, this recipe is great to add to your home cooking repertoire.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (31/35 count)
- 1/4 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus additional for serving
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt & pepper. Cook shrimp 4-5 minutes or until just firm and opaque. Transfer shrimp to clean plate.3.
Bring pasta water and milk to a simmer in same skillet on medium heat. Whisk in cheese and parsley. Stir in pasta, shrimp and lemon juice; mix gently until well combined. Serve immediately garnished with additional chopped parsley.
Substitute sliced portobello mushrooms for the shrimp for a vegetarian dish.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.