Creamy ZENB Shrimp Alfredo Penne
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 464g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
Looking for a way to enjoy your ZENB Penne Pasta? This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo recipe is a delicious way to cook up your pasta and get in a good source of protein. Taking just 25 minutes to make, this recipe is great to add to your home cooking repertoire.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (31/35 count)
- 1/4 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus additional for serving
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt & pepper. Cook shrimp 4-5 minutes or until just firm and opaque. Transfer shrimp to clean plate.3.
Bring pasta water and milk to a simmer in same skillet on medium heat. Whisk in cheese and parsley. Stir in pasta, shrimp and lemon juice; mix gently until well combined. Serve immediately garnished with additional chopped parsley.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.