Zucchini and Ricotta ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 471g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
Cook up this low calorie, low fat recipe and enjoy the delicious combination of ZENB Penne Pasta, zucchini, and ricotta. Taking just 20 minutes to make, this dish is great to cook up on a weeknight after you have stocked up on your ZENB Pasta.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley, divided
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add zucchini slices and salt; cook 12-15 minutes until tender. Add pasta, reserved pasta water, lemon juice, ½ cup ricotta cheese and parsley. Mix gently until well combined.3.
Garnish with lemon zest and small dollops of remaining ricotta cheese before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.