ZENB Truffle Mushroom Mac and Cheese
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 260g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
You’ll want to devour this new comfort classic, ZENB Truffle Mushroom Mac and Cheese. Made with ZENB Elbows Pasta and our new ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower, and Garlic Gourmet Sauce, this decadent escape will warm you and anyone you choose to share it with in under 30 minutes. This dish is also a good source of protein and a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Elbows Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded reduced fat white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook ZENB Pasta 1 minute less than directed on package. Drain; return pasta to pot.2.
Combine ZENB Sauce, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, dry mustard and truffle oil with cooked pasta in pot. Spoon mixture into lightly greased 3 quart baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and panko.3.
Bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.