ZENB Tomato and White Bean Skillet
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 317g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
This veggie-packed ZENB Tomato and White Bean Skillet recipe uses ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce to create a delicious dish to make at home. You’ll enjoy a variety of vegetables, mozzarella cheese, and ciabatta bread.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cups stemmed, chopped kale
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 slices ciabatta bread, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
Preheat oven to broil. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, mushrooms, oregano, salt & pepper. Cook 5-8 minutes stirring occasionally until softened and most liquid is evaporated.2.
Stir in ZENB Sauce, beans and kale; cook 4-5 minutes until kale is wilted.3.
Sprinkle with mozzarella. Broil 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Garnish with parsley before serving with bread.
Substitute other greens like arugula, spinach or Swiss chard for the kale.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.