ZENB Tomato & Vegetable White Bean Soup
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 45 minutes
TOTAL TIME 60 minutes
Serving Size: 396g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
This veggie-packed Tomato and Vegetable White Bean Soup uses ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce to create a warm, tasty dish for you to enjoy. Along with great taste, this soup provides a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and an excellent source of vitamin A.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 9 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 3 cups stemmed kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed
Heat oil in large pot on medium heat. Add onions, carrots, salt and pepper; cook 3-5 minutes until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients.2.
Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through and tender.
Garnish soup with freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a tasty twist.
Freeze soup flat in zip-top freezer bags for easy storage.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.