ZENB Tomato and Mozzarella Spaghetti Nests
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 45 minutes
Serving Size: 180g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
Wow your guests with nests of ZENB Spaghetti topped with ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Gourmet Pasta Sauce and delicious rounds of mozzarella cheese, drizzled with ZENB Final Flair Garlicky Infused Olive Oil. This stunning dish is also good source of protein.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons ZENB Final Flair Garlicky Olive Oil infused with garlic, divided
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 18 fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package; drain.2.
Combine pasta, Parmesan and 1 teaspoon ZENB Final Flair Olive Oil in large bowl. Use a large fork to twirl spaghetti into 12 nests. Arrange nests on rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden-brown and crisp.3.
Spoon ZENB Sauce evenly over each nest. Bake 5-6 minutes, or until sauce is hot. Top with 3 mozzarella pearls, basil and pine nuts. Drizzle with remaining oil before serving.
Substitute your favorite ZENB Final Flair Olive Oil.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.