ZENB Spaghetti with Turkey & Veggie Meatballs
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 35 minutes
Serving Size: 449g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
Make a classic culinary dish a masterpiece using ZENB Spaghetti, ZENB Roasted Tomato Gourmet Pasta Sauce, turkey and veggies. In less than 35 minutes, you can savor a new recipe that is low in calories and a good source of protein.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley and additional for serving
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon each, kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Spaghetti 1 minute less than directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water; drain pasta.2.
Meanwhile, combine turkey, bread crumbs, peppers, parsley, egg, garlic, water, salt & pepper. Shape mixture into 24, (1-1/4-inch) meatballs.3.
Arrange all meatballs in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Combine ZENB Sauce and reserved pasta water; pour mixture over meatballs. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, until done (165°F). Add pasta to pan; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley before serving.
Use a small ice cream scoop to easily make evenly sized meatballs.
Moisten hands with water while rolling meatballs to avoid sticking.
Substitute lean ground beef for the turkey.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.