ZENB Olive & Goat Cheese Flatbread
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 118g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
This homemade flatbread recipes uses olives, goat cheese, and ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Pasta Sauce to create a dish perfect for a party or family gathering. You’ll enjoy the flavors of the cheese paired with goat cheese while getting in a good source of protein.
- 1 pound room temperature pizza dough
- 1 cup ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup manzanilla olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Preheat oven to 450°F; adjust oven rack to lowest position. Lightly spray 18x13” rimmed baking sheet with 100% olive oil spray. Gently press dough into baking sheet.2.
Spread ZENB Sauce onto dough leaving 1-inch border. Top with cheeses and olives.3.
Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and edge of crust is golden-brown. Sprinkle with thyme leaves before cutting into squares.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.