ZENB Mexican-Style Shrimp Cocktail
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 128g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
This Mexican-Style Shrimp Cocktail recipe uses ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce combined with a mix of flavorful ingredients to provide the ideal appetizer. Providing a good source of protein, this simple recipe is perfect for entertaining.
- 2 pounds large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined (31-35 count)
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Sweet Carrot and Tomato Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 tablespoon Mexican-style hot sauce
Bring large pot of water to a boil on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2-3 minute or until opaque and just cooked through; drain. Transfer shrimp immediately to large bowl of ice. Cool completely.2.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Add chilled shrimp; toss gently until well combined.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.