ZENB Green Coconut Curry Rotini
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 12 minutes
TOTAL TIME 17 minutes
Serving Size: 621g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Looking for an easy vegetable curry? ZENB Rotini Pasta mixed with veggies in a yummy curry sauce is a divine combination. This meal can be on your table is less than 30 minutes. This dish is also low in calories and low in fat. It will satisfy your curry and pasta cravings all in one dish!
- 2 cups (6 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made with 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened lite coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro or basil leaves
- 1 fresh green chili, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Combine ZENB Pasta, water and salt in large skillet. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Stir in coconut milk, curry paste and salt. Continue cooking 4-5 minutes until sauce is thickened and pasta is cooked through.2.
Add zucchini and peppers; cook 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.3.
Serve with fresh herbs, chili slices and lime wedges.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.