ZENB Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 8 minutes
TOTAL TIME 23 minutes
Serving Size: 316g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
ZENB Penne Pasta and Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Gourmet Sauce come together in Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini for an easy fall or winter meal. This dish is also a good source of protein.
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1/4 teaspoon each kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat large skillet lightly sprayed with 100% olive oil on medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned.3.
Stir in reserved pasta water, ZENB Sauce, pasta and thyme. Cook 2-4 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in peas. Cook 1 minute until just heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
Substitute one pound raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp, for the chicken.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.