ZENB Antipasto Penne Skewers
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 35 minutes
Serving Size: 102g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
Give your app game a plant-fueled glow-up with ZENB Antipasto Penne Skewers, a beautiful medley of fresh ingredients with ZENB Penne drizzled with ZENB Final Flair Zesty Infused Olive Oil. With ZENB Roasted Tomato Garlic & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce for dipping, this is a fool-proof and decadent appetizer.
- 2 cups uncooked ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ZENB FINAL FLAIR Zesty Olive Oil infused wth lemon + cracked pepper, divided
- ½ cup tightly packed basil leaves
- 12 fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, halved
- 24 slices salami (about 4 ounces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup ZENB Roasted Tomato Garlic & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled; drain well. Return to pot and toss with 1/4 teaspoon ZENB Final Flair Olive Oil.2.
Thread 24, 5-inch bamboo skewers with pasta, basil leaves, mozzarella halves, salami, tomatoes and olives, alternating ingredients evenly.3.
Heat ZENB Sauce in small saucepan on medium-high heat until warm. Transfer to small serving bowl. Drizzle skewers with remaining oil and serve with warmed sauce.
Substitute prosciutto for the salami.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.