Winter Vegetable, Herb, and ZENB Penne Curry
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 45 minutes
Serving Size: 316g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Penne Pasta
Warm up this winter with ZENB Penne Pasta and ZENB Final Flair Zesty Olive Oil infused with lemon plus cracked pepper in this flavorful, aromatic curry comfort dish. This recipe heats up the kitchen, but is low in calories, low in fat and a good source of fiber.
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ZENB Final Flair Zesty Olive Oil infused with lemon and cracked pepper, divided
- 1 small delicata squash (about 1 pound), halved seeded, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 small parsnip, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 5-1/2 cups unsalted vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 8 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
Heat 1 teaspoon ZENB Final Flair Olive Oil in large pot on medium heat. Add squash and parsnips; cook for 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Stir in broth and curry paste; bring to a simmer on medium-high heat.2.
Add ZENB Pasta and potatoes; cook for 10 minutes. Stir in cauliflower; cook 2-5 minutes, until pasta is tender.3.
Divide curry into serving bowls. Top evenly with yogurt, peanuts, parsley; drizzle with remaining oil before serving.
Delicata squash is a small, winter squash with an edible yellow and green striped skin. Substitute acorn squash or peeled butternut squash for the delicata.
Thai red curry paste is a combination of red chilies, garlic, lemongrass and turmeric. It is available online, or in the Asian section of the grocery store.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.