Sweet & Spicy Thai-Style ZENB Agile Skillet
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 564g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Create Your Own ZENB Pasta Agile & Skillet Sauces Pack
Amp up ZENB Sweet Thai Pasta Skillet Sauce and Pasta Agile with creamy peanut butter, spicy sriracha, and a few other ingredients for a quick dish that is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 pouch (2.1 ounces) ZENB Sweet Thai Pasta Skillet Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 cup ZENB Pasta Agile made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 3 ounces soft tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
Whisk ZENB Pasta Skillet Sauce, water, peanut butter, and sriracha in small skillet on medium-high heat until simmering and smooth.2.
Stir in ZENB Pasta Agile, tofu, and bean sprouts; cover with lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Remove pan from heat.3.
Sprinkle with green onion and peanuts before serving.
Substitute sliced mushrooms for tofu!
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.