Spicy Peanut Spaghetti Salad
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 256g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Spaghetti will be a part of your new favorite salad, the Spicy Peanut Spaghetti Salad. With nutty and earthy flavors, this recipe is also a good source of fiber.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1 tablespoon unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1-1/2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts, chopped
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, water and mirin in large bowl. Toss sauce mixture with pasta, cabbage, peppers and peas; mix gently to combine. Top with cilantro, radishes and peanuts.
Substitute your favorite nut butter for the peanut butter.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.