Roasted Tomato-Braised Cod with ZENB Rotini Pasta
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 447g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
ZENB Rotini Pasta
Create Your Own ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce Pack
Taking just 20 minutes to make, this recipe uses ZENB Rotini Pasta and ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic, & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce to pack a flavorful punch. Whether you want to use cod or substitute for salmon or halibut, this recipe is a great way to get in your protein and fiber.
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 pound boneless skinless center-cut cod fillet
- 1 box (12 ounces) ZENB Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add anchovies and red pepper flakes; cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in ZENB Sauce and raisins; bring mixture to a simmer. Add fish; cover and cook 6-8 minutes or until done. Remove pan from heat; gently flake fish into sauce with fork.2.
Meanwhile cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package; drain. Add pasta to sauce; mix gently until well combined. Sprinkle with pine nuts, basil and raisins before serving.
Substitute boneless skinless salmon or halibut for the cod.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.