Roasted Tomato and Ricotta Spaghetti Bake
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 50 minutes
TOTAL TIME 65 minutes
Serving Size: 480g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
Everyone needs an baked ZENB Spaghetti recipe that will make your toes curl in your favorite warm socks. Dish this up for a hearty bite that is low in calories.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Roasted Tomato Garlic & Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add eggplant; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until well-browned. Stir in tomatoes and shallots; cook 1-3 minutes until tomatoes burst. Stir in ZENB Sauce, pasta and reserved pasta water. Cook 1-3 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.3.
Bake; 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted, brown and bubbly. Combine ricotta, lemon juice and salt in medium bowl. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture over pasta and sprinkle with basil.
Drizzle with truffle oil before serving for an ultra-decadent dish.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.