Mushroom Miso Spaghetti
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 305g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cremini mushrooms, stemmed, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons white miso paste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton (15.5 ounces) ZENB Creamy Mushroom, Cauliflower & Garlic Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden-brown. Add miso, half of the green onions and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Stir in ZENB Gourmet Pasta Sauce, pasta and reserved pasta water. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until pasta is evenly coated.3.
Top with bean sprouts and remaining green onions before serving.
Substitute shitake, oyster and white button mushrooms for the creminis.
LIVE YOUR ZENB LIFEPowered by Curator.io
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.