Kale Caesar ZENB Pasta Salad
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
Serving Size: 294g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Kale is a perfect partner to ZENB Spaghetti when smothered in homemade garlicy lemon Caesar dressing. This recipe is a good source of fiber, low in calories and low in fat.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups Tuscan kale, stemmed, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well.2.
Meanwhile, whisk yogurt, Pecorino, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper in a large bowl. Add pasta, kale and tomatoes; mix gently to combine. Top with Parmesan.
Tuscan kale is also sold as “lacinato” or “dinosaur” kale.
Chilling the ZENB Pasta under cold running water as directed in our recipes produces the best pasta texture in cold applications. This recipe is best served immediately, as opposed to preparing ahead to refrigerate overnight.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.