Fiery Veggie & Kimchi ZENB Spaghetti Toss
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 307g
|Amount per Serving*||% Daily Value|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
The irresistible crunch of veggies and Kimchi come together for a 30-minute meal using ZENB Spaghetti. Toss this together for a good source of fiber and low in calorie dish.
- 1 box (8 ounces) ZENB Spaghetti made from 100% Yellow Peas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 3 cups shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped vegan kimchi, drained well
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups loosely packed spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cook ZENB Pasta 1 minute less than directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water. Drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrots and mushrooms. Cook 2-3 minutes until softened. Add reserved pasta water, kimchi and soy sauce.3.
Add spinach, pasta and sesame oil; toss gently until spinach is wilted and pasta is fully cooked. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Kimchi is usually sold in the refrigerated section of the produce department of a well-stocked grocery store.
Vegan kimchi does not contain any seafood products like the fish sauce or salted shrimp often used in traditional Korean kimchi. Always check labels carefully to manage any dietary restrictions.
Share on Instagram
Did you make this or any of our other recipes? Share on Instagram using #ZENBRecipes and tag @ZENB_Life. We'll repost our favorites with our Plant Pals.